 Off-Topic / Debate / 15478
Re: scalpers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:08:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

snip

I don't think I have anything more to say on this subject. I thought it
would be worth arguing, but now see no worth in it.  It's a personal matter
for me and perhaps I should not have made it a public issue.

No, you have every right to speak your personal opinion, that is why this
forum, and this country are so great.  I won't say I agree with you but never
feel you shouldn't have stated your opinion, it's what you believe and that
should be justification enough for you to espouse it.

Now let me take my Thomas Jefferson wig off and go back to scal...I mean
selling.

Thanks for the input its what makes this thing so fun.