 Marketplace / Shopping / 8854
Re: FOTY, at least for me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:09:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Brouwer writes:
So you happily cheated Target out of hundreds of dollars in revenue?  Kudos
to you and your ethics.

I for one am not impressed in your veiled theft.

Aw, you're just jealous!

If they're that stupid, or understaffed, or whatever, to miss that, TOO BAD!
They just lost a couple hundred bucks. Boo hoo, not like it's going to break
Target or anything.

---SteveR