 Marketplace / Shopping / 8865
Re: FOTY, at least for me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 00:54:26 GMT

snip
colluding with an employee to hide stock till it gets clearanced.... (which
I have my suspicions may actually be going on in some of these vacuumed over
Targets that have many many items before markdown and mysterious vanishments
afterwards)

snip

I wonder about this, my wife who was actually there when they were doing the
markdown was able to just pick up three of the 4561 Railway Express sets.  I
was at the same store the night before and there was none of these sets
anywhere to be find.  She also said he was bringing out stuff from the back
(non - Lego) which she purchased because it was stuff that had not been
there at the 50% level.  I don't know how Target's manage their stock, but
it doesn't seem rational from the posts and my own observations.