 Off-Topic / Debate / 15464
Re: FOTY, at least for me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 23:53:04 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
So NC State, while within rights to limit activity on their property (if
it's not government owned), is still misguided by interfering in the market.

Oh, I never said it was a good thing for them to do. I'm not sure how I
feel about a government university limiting this particular activity on
their property. Obviously it would be better if the university were not
government in the first place...

Frank