 Off-Topic / Debate / 14204
Re: 14 posts by Scott just now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:21:20 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: 14 posts by Scott just now

(...) Scott, I think you have a problem with your newsreader. There are indeed 14 posts from right about the same time (roughly 2 hours ago). In fact, this post too is "doubled." A lot of the others are cloned posts too. (...) I'm not sure that's (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)