 Off-Topic / Debate / 14210
Re: 14 posts by Scott just now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:01:15 GMT

and 13 were repetition of the same tired swill. At least *one* was something
other than "what, no answer?" repeated ad nauseum.

7% value add is low value add.

Ban him. Shun him. Send him emails and tell him to shut up.

You summed it up - shun him.  Don't read his messages.  There is a person
here that I won't read because of his penchant for offensive messages to
those he disagrees with.  I ignore him.  I won't respond to him.  If
someone's opinion isn't worth reading, don't read it.  Responding only
encourages them.  Make a resolution to try it for a month.  I'd encourage
Scott to do the same.  Others can make their own choices.

Bruce