 Off-Topic / Debate / 14225
Re: 14 posts by Scott just now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:58:25 GMT

Ban him. Shun him. Send him emails and tell him to shut up.

I hate to repeat, but take your own advice. Don't bother responding to
useless posts. It brings your own image WAY down. As far as I'm concerned
he's only a part of the problem. Stop encouraging it.

Meaning what? I am to ignore every slur he makes so he gets away with his
lies scot free?

Is he to ignor the slurs and accusations you have made against him?  Isn't that
exactly why he keeps asking you to show where he lied?  Its a two way street.
Yet you continue to call him a liar and beg for his banishment.

No. EVERYONE has to shun him or tell him to stop, or send him mail when he's
being a twit. If that happened I could shun him too. But right now he gets
away with far too much here and elsewhere on LUGNET. It's bad for the
community.

"EVERYONE has to shun him" - Larry, isn't that just a bit neurotic?  The
impression I get from reading through all this drivel is that you refuse to
show where he explicitely lied; that you have deemed him unworthy of a
response; and that rather than answer his single request, you respond with
further slurs by continuing to call him a liar.

Yes I read the "supposed" lie you accuse him of.  Seems to me the title you
gave this thread is a lie of the same magnitude.  "14 posts by Scott just now"
- you can read as well as everyone else, that they were posted over a period of
2 days.

I agree with David - continued requests to ban him will most likely get both of
you banned.