 Off-Topic / Debate / 14203
14202  |  14204
Subject:
Is Larry a liar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:50:05 GMT

Lets take a look at this. My words.
Scott "worries about me" with again, the implication that there is something
to worry about. Another lie.

Here are your words from a post in .au:
==+==
Go ahead. Take it apart. Keep it out of .trains though, please, so maybe
Michael can get his question answered.
==+==

In your goading, you say "Keep it out of .trains though". Now, to me, this
implies that I would have posted a reply to your squirming in .trains. Given
that this is nonsense, are you a liar for implying that I would have posted
in .trains?

Now look at this one:
==+==
My suggestion of a binding vote, with .debate participants being the voters,
was a totally serious one, whatever you or anyone else thinks.

I seriously agree with others that have said that .debate is less useful to
other participants with both Scott and myself in it and infighting, and
banishing one of us may well return it to some more useful state.

I of course have a preference as to which one is the more useful poster
here, but I am biased.

Scott has already said he would not abide by such an outcome.
==+==

Take a look at the last line. Did I really ever say that? I do not think
what you say is true. Do you? Are you a liar? Are you? By your own measure
are you a liar, or just hopelessly wrong?

Scott A