 Off-Topic / Debate / 12622
Re: Harry Potter getting left out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:40:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jennifer Clark writes:

Neither could I resist making the somewhat sad statement in the first place. The irony
was that I lived near a toffee factory which emitted a saliva inducing sickly sweet
aroma at times when I couldn't actually buy toffee (or Mars Bars) in the shops,
probably.

When I was on a diet earlier this year, my NLSO would make me drive to the
shops and buy her some hot chips. The hot chip aroma would linger in the car
for hours.

pete.w (finding possible reasons for failure of diet)