 Off-Topic / Debate / 12623
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 06:11:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Rob Doucette writes:
Somebody already mentioned this (maybe one of the Gerber news posts), eBay
has banned all WTC and Pentagon related auctions until at least October.

I think Ebay should ban it for good and if they don't I'm never buying there
again. I think it's just plain sick! Any person wishing to buy, sell, trade
and/or somehow turn a profit from debris soaked with the blood of their
countrymen is worthless scum in my opinion.

Dan