 Local / United Kingdom / 7148
Re: Harry Potter getting left out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 17:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Maggie Cambron writes:

BTW Chik-Fil-A (sp?), a fast food chain, operates the only business at our
local mall that is closed on Sunday.  Is it any wonder you probably never
heard of them and I'm not sure how to spell their name?

As much as I don't want to advertise for them, do make a point of trying their
lemonade if you like hyper-strong (sour) lemonade mixes.

I think you spelled it right.

Chris