 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1939
Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:31:01 GMT

Dave!

I think the previous poster may be a.k.a. “MK-Ultra”(?) on bricklink. He’s trolling for me here because I mentioned something about clones on the bricklink forum yesterday and I guess that bothered him and Mike P (surprise!). Like some weird TLC zealot, MK has come here to burn a cross upon our clone lawn.

Hail Satan!

-- Hop-Frog