 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1916
Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:06:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   Stop trolling!!

Gee, how can I put this politely...I guess I can’t! But...

Am I shocked that you can’t put it politely? Nope, not at all - and you know what? Thats sad, but thats what you have proven time and time again.

   If you haven’t bought, played with, and understood from the inside the utility of a recent MB set, then yours is not a considered opinion.

Wrong. I am entitled to my opinion even if I had never even seen a MegaWhatever in person, now thats not the case, but even if it was I would still be free to have an opinion about them.

   I seriously doubt that you have any serious experience with MB products based on your flippant antipathy for clones in general.

You know what happens when you assume right? Just because I do not talk about my experience with MegaWhatever does not mean in any way, shape or form that I do not have any recent experience with them. True, I do not waste my money on them, but that does not mean my friends share the same ideas as I do. Just because I choose not to waste my breath, time and posting time here on Lugnet (a Lego site) about them does not mean I have no experience with them.

   You lack an open mind. You don’t play well with others. You have an unhealthy obsession with product branding.

LOL - if *anybody* here has an “unhealthy obsession with product branding” it is you Richard. Was it not you that called everybody who does not like MB “idiots”?

You know I love it when ignorant people like yourself who know 0 about my experiences in any way try to talk and act like they do. You do not know me, you do not know item 1 about me - so for you to go off half-cocked and make all these wrong, ignorant, baseless, and out of line comments is just funny to me. I find people who feel that they are right no matter what, and feel they have to put others down to make themselves feel better funny. And yes Richard, I find you very funny. I will not respond to you or your trolling or your ignorant put downs any longer, you are simply not worth anything to me and I have already wasted more time on you than you are worth.

But before I go, keep in mind I never said I did not like MegaBloks - you will not find a post from me saying that, so you may want to re-think your stance here.

Mark P

P.S. Why do you think they make this forum a default skip-filter forum? Think about that, I don’t care if you respond or not (I am sure you will spout something off though).