 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1912
1911  |  1913
Subject:
MB quality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

The last 2-3 years being the operative phrase there.

Does the nuclear sub with sound element count as being within "the last two to
three years"?

That set, partially completed (the hull was about 4-5 rows of bricks high)
crumbled under its own weight when extended 1 foot off the edge of a table
without support. I consider that unacceptable adhesion.

FWIW, I miss Tyco.