 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1905
Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 03:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Note that this is a promotion from IBM Canada (given the URL) so maybe they were showing loyalty to a Canadian company and not as worried about IBM US having won a gig with LEGO US ???

Yeah, or maybe they just don’t care about brand purity!

And I, for one, welcome the attitude of our new corporate overlords. I’d like to remind them that as a trusted builder, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their overground plastic caves.

-- Hop-Frog