 MediaWatch / 1629
1628  |  1630
Subject:
LEGO sells "violent" toys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:28:54 GMT

I ashamed to say that this information came out of Canada:

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/EdmontonSun/News/2004/11/15/715112.html

No disrespect to Mr. Martens of Project Peacemakers, but I think there are so
many worse things in the world to worry about.

If Bionicles are violent, then I shudder to think what all those Bugs Bunny
cartoons did to my mushy childhood mind all those years ago.  Unless, of course,
Bionicles are based on real people.  Did I miss some memo, or am I looney to
think that Bionicles are just cartoon-like characters?

I also wonder if Bionicles made his list last year, and the year before... or if
this is the first time he's decided that they are violent.

Allan B.
(Shaking head, wondering what thing will be declared 'bad' for us next.)