 MediaWatch / 1361
Re: While You Were Out on TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 03:38:50 GMT

This episode was on again tonight.  I got a lot of neat ideas watching it (ideas
from Beth's creations, not from the redesigned room).  My wife thought that the
live plants with bricks in the water looked cool, so we might have to do that
ourselves.

All in all, one of the best LEGO appearances I've ever seen on TV.