 MediaWatch / 1289
Re: While You Were Out on TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:34:26 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, James Rivenbark wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Calum Tsang wrote:

Here's an article about this person, I've never heard of her before.

Well, she's member 1969.  Maybe she's the quite type (who doesn't mind being on
national TV), and needs some encouragement to post her creations (at least the
ones that weren't dropped).  We'll get to see them friday night anyway.

Thug

My question now, after having seen this travesty, is, "Ok, what is she doing
with the LEGO now?" The participants alternately referred to the product as
'legos' and 'lego', but now, it seems after basically trashing the LEGO (it
mostly wound up in the garage, where several of her creations appeared to have
come apart), one has to wonder where she goes from her, considering the obvious
NLSO status of her husband and apparently NL children. Credit should be given,
though, for the end result of the room is not completely LEGO-less; she (Beth)
constructed an end table out of way more blue brick than I believe any of us
wants to admit we own.

It seems her new LEGO room is now her garage.

Mike

(cringing every time 'Legos' is uttered).