 MediaWatch / 1294
Re: While You Were Out on TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 20:47:51 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Michael Harrod wrote:

My question now, after having seen this travesty, is, "Ok, what is she doing
with the LEGO now?" The participants alternately referred to the product as
'legos' and 'lego', but now, it seems after basically trashing the LEGO (it
mostly wound up in the garage, where several of her creations appeared to have
come apart), one has to wonder where she goes from her, considering the obvious
NLSO status of her husband and apparently NL children. Credit should be given,
though, for the end result of the room is not completely LEGO-less; she (Beth)
constructed an end table out of way more blue brick than I believe any of us
wants to admit we own.

It seems her new LEGO room is now her garage.

From the While You Were Out message board (written by LegoBeth):

"I love LEGO! I am now rebuilding the LEGO room in a better location - the room
with the LEGO fireplace! Anyway, nobody is allowed in "Jay's" Blue Room, except
the digital cable guy who installed 6 million sports channels.

I am sitting at my LEGO desk, under my LEGO bookshelf, next to the LEGO shelves
which WAS the sewing room. All LEGO lovers can write me at legobeth@aol.com"

See the whole thread here:
http://discovery.infopop.net/1/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=6941912904&f=8011993295&m=6031937886

~Kevin Blocksidge