 MediaWatch / 1277
Re: While You Were Out on TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Calum Tsang wrote:
A friend mentioned she saw this on TLC's website:

While You Were Out
Deerfield: The Blue Room
TLC
Dec 19 2003@ 08:00 PM
Dec 19 2003@ 11:00 PM
Dec 29 2003@ 05:00 PM

I tried to post multiple times about this last night but kept getting denied by
the news server for some reason.

There's a commercial for this episode of "While You Were Out" currently running
on TLC so if you watch that network at all you'll probably see it this week.  It
was on several times last night during "Trading Spaces".  There lots of LEGO
stuff featured in the commercial.

I cross-posted to lugnet.general for this reply so that more folks will hear
about this since for a change we actually have some advance notice of a LEGO
related sighting as opposed to a report on something that has already occurred.