 Marketplace / Shopping / 2422
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:45:09 GMT

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:07:21 GMT, "James Powell"
<wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote:

It cheases me that they would do this, Tom & Larry, keep us informed as to what
they do/don't do.  Consider that TRU online gave $100 in Gift Certificates for
delays in shipping of items...and you guys are getting a kick in the tush.

I heard Andersen Consulting was at least partially to blame for some
of the TRU's online holiday season problems.  Anyone know if that's
for real?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?