 Marketplace / Shopping / 2426
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:46:45 GMT

lpieniazek@novera.com (Larry Pieniazek) wrote in
<388D9C47.E1297C92@voyager.net>:

[rant about citi snipped]

Some people have NOT figured e-business out. Not to say that I am all
that happy with X right now, they haven't answered why I didn't get a
referral credit and it has been more than 3 business days after tehy
sent me an autogenned note saying they'd answer in 3 business days.

Hm.  I noticed in one of your auctions that you were experimenting
with x.com and was wondering how it was going.  I guess this is some
data for that experiment.

More data -  I recently picked up an X account to make e-bay
transactions easier.  It would appear the person that I was referred
by didn't get their credit either, even though I did the right stuff
when applying.  I have also not yet heard back from their customer
support.

I guess we'll see how this goes.  I'll be avoiding citi though...
$50 an hour isn't enough for me, mostly because I don't have 2 hours
to spare.

-r'm