 Marketplace / Shopping / 2392
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:46:44 GMT

I never got any email from wbstore, but today I got a pokemon card and an
invoice for backordered 4561s. I assume I'll get another snail mail in a few
days to say "cancelled".

Toys R Us, on the other hand, having cancelled my 7171 order after I complained
about not receiving it, was able to fulfill my re-order in just two weeks
(yeah, they had me baited with a gift certificate.) My catch of the clearance
season, alas, unless WalMart actually comes through too.