 Marketplace / Shopping / 2248
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:26:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38838CE9.5FC56E0D@voyager.net>...
Julie Krenz wrote:

If anybody hasn't made their purchases yet, or is going back for more,
take a second to join up at ebates.com. You get a 6% rebate. And, as noted
in Larry's sig, say Larry sent you and Lugnet gets some cash as well. Larry
too.  Larry, didja remember or are you kicking yourself right now? :-)

I forgot and it hurts because we're talking about 60 bucks I flushed.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you'll get almost two whole dollars
due to my order (of course you'll give half of that to Lugnet)...  Obviously
I didn't order as much as Larry...

Frank

How much do refrences get?

Jeff