 Marketplace / Shopping / 2349
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 23:30:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:

Well, I got my stuff today (Saturday), having ordered Monday  with Standard
shipping. It was sent USPS Priority Mail (how did they ship the expensive
way?).

  Nuts!  I ordered mine Friday of last week, and it still hasn't arrived!  I'm
in California, so I wonder if that is the source of the delay.  BTW, is your
order info updated on your order page?  Mine keeps showing "ordered sent to
warehouse for picking" or somesuch.  When are they going to stop picking and
start shipping?!

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@cs.stanford.edu       "Because, of course, a man with an
Computer Science Dept.          obsession is a man who has very little
Stanford University, CA         sales-resistance."      -- C. S. Lewis