 Marketplace / Shopping / 2412
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:25:18 GMT

Actually, I was referring to feedback in the ebay sense. I should have
said 'a feedback rating'. By now, the WB Store would have quite a few
negative feedbacks. For all the problems with ebay, at least you can get
some sense of the honesty & reliability of the person you are dealing with.

Ray

Raymond Flournoy wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes:
Its a shame that the WB Store doesn't have a feedback number :)  ...

  I'm not sure if the smiley means that you don't really want the number, but
the phone number for the WB Store is 1.800.289.7900, and the email address for
customer service is wbstore@customerservicemail.com.

  Flame on!

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@cs.stanford.edu       "Because, of course, a man with an
Computer Science Dept.          obsession is a man who has very little
Stanford University, CA         sales-resistance."      -- C. S. Lewis