 Marketplace / Shopping / 2411
Re: ZanyBrainy.com $10 off no minimum!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:16:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Toki Barron writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Hari Wiguna writes:
I've just ordered a gray X-Large baseplate from zanybrainy online:
$10.00 price - $10.00 coupon + $4.25 shipping = $4.25 !!!

   1. Visit http://www.zanybrainy.com
   6. Enter ZBOFFER in coupon box, then click APPLY

For some reason, I keep getting a "sorry, you can't use that coupon" message
when I try to use it.  I was trying to buy some small adventurers sets.  Any
idea what the problem is?  Did the coupon have an expiration date?

I think so.  When ZB emailed me that coupon this weekend, they said that it
expired on 1/23...

Will