 Marketplace / Shopping / 2330
2329  |  2331
Subject:
ZanyBrainy.com $10 off no minimum!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:20:29 GMT

I've just ordered a gray X-Large baseplate from zanybrainy online:
$10.00 price - $10.00 coupon + $4.25 shipping = $4.25 !!!

    1. Visit http://www.zanybrainy.com

    2. Click on Trusted Brand -> LEGO on the left side

    3. Click one of the LEGO categories, or Show me all LEGO

    4. Sort by price

    5. Click "Add To Cart" on item(s) you wanted

    6. Enter ZBOFFER in coupon box, then click APPLY

    7. Smile

Several other $9.99 items:
Classic Bucket
http://www.zanybrainy.com/bin/temp7A.jsp?q=5.V2&sid=3902453