 Marketplace / Shopping / 2397
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:13:02 GMT

Mike Stanley writes:
What else are they supposed to do
- produce them out of thin air?

Hey! Here's a neat idea!

Why don't they *just sell the stuff they own*

If I offered to sell 10 8855s, took the orders, and then said, "Oh,
sorry, I haven't got ten.' I would get flamed to a crisp.

What annoys me is the incompetence of the marketing which leads to
*numerous* threads like this one.

Not that it affects me, we don't have many sales in the UK :(
--
Tony Priestman