 Marketplace / Shopping / 2413
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:34:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
My 4561s now say "cancelled" so oh well.

So does mine.  I'm not sure why, but this really ticks me off.
[snipped rant]

Oh, wait.  I know why I'm pissed:

Received product total: $22.00
Shipping charges: $15.00

Their @#$ shipping charges totally negated my great deal.  $15.00 shipping on a
$100+ order is not a big deal, but on a $22.00 order, it's a *huge* deal.

Grrrr.

Steve