 Marketplace / Shopping / 2414
Re: Another Walmart Discount!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:38:23 GMT

Last night I picked up one at $9, but decided to wait on more since my
local Wal-Mart has at least 30 of these "hiding" in a very out of the
way place. I'm hoping that the price drops even further, then I'll
clean them out.

I also picked up a couple of the $14 "bonus" packs (mostly for the
Rock Raider's crew and the nifty blue case), about eight each of 5938
($3) and 6033 ($2), plus all four of their remaining 5978 Sphynx
Secret Surprise for $9 each. Not too shabby!

The odd find of the day was a single 6572 Wind Runners that scanned at
$1. Would have liked more of those.

Does anybody know if Wal-Mart continues cutting prices until the
merchandise is gone? I'd hate to miss out on some of this stuff just
because I was waiting for a lower price.

Frederick.

"Tom Reed" <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote:

I haven't seen this posted yet, but I went in my local Walmart and they had
the Adventurers "Air Zeppelin" #5956 marked down to $9.00!  They've been on
sale for $14.00 lately, so this is another discount.  Not a bad deal!  I had
to pick up a couple!