 Marketplace / Shopping / 2415
2414  |  2416
Subject:
Walmart/Target sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:54:03 GMT

Just out of curiosity, which area of the country are people having the best
luck finding clearance sales at Wal-Mart and previously, Target.  A couple of
weeks ago I spent a Saturday traveling to all of the Target, Wal-Mart and TRU
stores from Hillsboro to Eugene (Oregon).  I found many of the sets that
people had been reporting on clearance, but they were full price.  Is there a
part of the country where AFOLs have had more success finding clearance priced
legos?