 Marketplace / Shopping / 2401
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:53:57 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:

Mike Stanley writes:
What else are they supposed to do
- produce them out of thin air?

Hey! Here's a neat idea!

Why don't they *just sell the stuff they own*

If I offered to sell 10 8855s, took the orders, and then said, "Oh,
sorry, I haven't got ten.' I would get flamed to a crisp.

Its a shame that the WB Store doesn't have a feedback number :)  Of
course, now I wonder if it should really be called the
'Time/Warner/AOL/Netscape/EMI-Store'. Remember which mega-conglomerate
you are dealing with here.

Ray