 Marketplace / Shopping / 2230
Re: WB store sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:09:55 GMT

Doug Finney wrote in message ...
Ack, you're right! Serves me right for not checking the complete store
list - I just looked the the likely categories. Are they even listed
under a category? I'm just glad I wasn't making a Larry-sized purchase.

Gaack, getting the complete listing is painful on a slow connection...

Crud, can someone point me to a page which has just the WB item, that full
listing blew my IE's top (it now displays gibberish for pages).

Frank