 Marketplace / Shopping / 2423
Re: Just for a verification.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:48:05 GMT

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:33:21 GMT, "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com>
wrote:

A friend of a friend works at a Major Hotel's customer service
center.  When someone asks to speak to the supervisor, they transfer
it to the person next to them.  There's also a special phone on a table
called the "president's" phone. When someone asks to speak to the
president it rings and whoever is walking by knows to pick it up and
pretend to be the president.

I believe this is standard operating procedure across the board these
days.

Not at the office I managed right before the job I'm in now.  When
someone asked to speak to the boss they spoke to me.

Kinda scary to think about the possibilities, though...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?