 Marketplace / Shopping / 2405
Re: Just for a verification.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:33:21 GMT

A friend of a friend works at a Major Hotel's customer service
center.  When someone asks to speak to the supervisor, they transfer
it to the person next to them.  There's also a special phone on a table
called the "president's" phone. When someone asks to speak to the
president it rings and whoever is walking by knows to pick it up and
pretend to be the president.

I believe this is standard operating procedure across the board these
days.

KL

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Poindexter writes:
I didn't receive any and had a long talk with them on the phone.  All I was
told was that they couldn't do anything to help me.  I asked to speak to the
boss, who I was told couldn't do anything either.  I responded that they
weren't really the boss then.  The boss, by definition, has authority to do
something.  I can't believe that their entire company has hundreds of
Indians and not one chief.

What chafes me is that I could have bought these train sets at target, but I
passed, since I figured I would be getting 10 in the mail soon.  After the
Target ones disappeared, I find out my order has been cancelled.  Of course,
they send me mail about it yesterday.  Sent it!  I will have to wait until
the postal system brings it to me.  One week after my order!  They had my
email, but they can't send a cancellation notice to that?  Give me a break.

Mike Poindexter

(I am spending more time trying to get them to fix this than bitch about
it - for now.)

jrosco <jrosco@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FovI4r.3zs@lugnet.com...
How may people recieved 4561's from WB ?

Jim