 Marketplace / Shopping / 2404
Re: Just for a verification.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:47:03 GMT

I didn't receive any and had a long talk with them on the phone.  All I was
told was that they couldn't do anything to help me.  I asked to speak to the
boss, who I was told couldn't do anything either.  I responded that they
weren't really the boss then.  The boss, by definition, has authority to do
something.  I can't believe that their entire company has hundreds of
Indians and not one chief.

What chafes me is that I could have bought these train sets at target, but I
passed, since I figured I would be getting 10 in the mail soon.  After the
Target ones disappeared, I find out my order has been cancelled.  Of course,
they send me mail about it yesterday.  Sent it!  I will have to wait until
the postal system brings it to me.  One week after my order!  They had my
email, but they can't send a cancellation notice to that?  Give me a break.

Mike Poindexter

(I am spending more time trying to get them to fix this than bitch about
it - for now.)

jrosco <jrosco@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FovI4r.3zs@lugnet.com...
How may people recieved 4561's from WB ?

Jim