 Marketplace / Shopping / *12439 (-100)
  Re: New Sets available at Retail stores but not online yet

(...) I am sorry, my fault. I was not clear on my point that I was trying to make. You can buy these sets at two physical stores, as I visited each store and can confirm them personnally. However, try to buy the sets I listed online through (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets available at Retail stores but not online yet

(...) Some are online at S@H now, also the new airport, Avatar and second group of batman sets. Mat (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Batman Sets are at Lego Shop at Home

(...) Two more Batman sets are avalible at S@H, the batcave and an larger scale batmobile. (URL) Mat (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New Sets available at Retail stores but not online yet

Early Birds, I happened to stop by the LEGO Outlet in Atlanta and the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando on the same day and discovered brand new sets available there that are not available online or from Shop@Home. These sets include the new (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Factory price list - Hinges

Here's another group of LEGO Factory parts. Parts are grouped in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. Of note in this group are the 1x8 door rails in red. There are only about 30 of them (URL) sale on BrickLink>, all for considerably more than .26. (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) (URL) Here> for those who don't know it yet. ROSCO (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) You mean like BrickWiki? That's certainly one place that could be used, and anyone can edit it if they want to. (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Decorations

(...) Thanks for catching that! Here you go. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Part Color Price BrickLink Part ID (URL) window, 1x2x2 plane> white .12 (URL) 2377> (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Decorations

(...) Hi Marc... this link isn't right. You mentioned posting the whole collection of these somewhere else eventually so this would be something to fix in the next posted version. Many thanks for all the work you're putting into these. They are of (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Factory price list - Decorations

Here's another small group of parts. They're grouped in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Part Color Price BrickLink Part ID (URL) plant, large pine tree> green .64 (URL) 3471> (URL) glass, window 1x2x2 (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) Oh okay, that makes sense. (...) Well, I could start a list of link of other sets that are posted here, and link your link from my page of links... LOL. It just would be nice to have one place to find AFOL contributions, since many are things (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) Oh, I missed that. I will be more careful next time around. (...) Im not sure, my later additions didnt have prices either, but I just tried another, and it worked. Thanks Bram. (...) Yes add that to my list as well. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) You can check the price on a LEGO Factory model without waiting for moderation - see (URL) here>. And you are correct, I haven't been submitting the 10-piece parts packs to the gallery. I figured they weren't really MOCs and they might not be (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) I believe all the smoking bricks are available in other categories without smoke. They're just kind of poorly organized. (...) You have to actively add your designs to the gallery. WHen you hit the brick->world icon in LDD, it'll take you to a (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Factory, questions & comments

So I downloaded the 1.6 version of LDD, and threw together a few simple mocs (jlug container car, simple town park, old red phone booth for town)... to check out pricing et al. The prices seemed fairly inline, until I did up micro version of the old (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory parts list - Minifigs

(...) --SNIP-- Wow! This is a lot of hard work and very much appreciated. Thanks heaps. Tim (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Factory parts list - Minifigs

I'm glad people are using these. If you've placed an order, please post some pictures. I'm curious about the (URL) box issue>. As always, parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Minifigs Part Color (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Looking for RCX version 1.0 software

I am looking for the software CD that comes with the RCX 1.0 brick. I need to get the software that runs the serial IR tower. Thanks (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Tiles

(...) These have been in the US PAB selection (in MdStone, Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue) for several months, so hopefully they have also hit the secondary market is (basically) unlimited quantities. Now, DkStone---that's a new one to me. (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Tiles

Thanks for work and posting this.It should be noted that for the first time grey 2x2 tiles(bley however)are aval. in some what bulk form.Chris (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Tiles

(...) Marc, Thank you so much for your efforts with these lists. Myself and I am sure many others are finding them extremely useful. Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Factory price list - Tiles

Parts are in lots of 10, prices are in USD. I skipped the Plates group for the moment. I'll come back to them when I have more time. There doesn't seem to be a bulk discount. I tried the 1x1 tiles in light bley, and for lots of 100 and 1000, the (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials, May 10 to May 16

7330 already gone (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Phone Specials, May 10 to May 16

1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) US S@H Phone Specials, May 10 to May 16 7330 Dora's Treasure Island 9.99 5.00 8648 Buzz Saw (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: -snip- (...) Great idea, Marc! You've made it very easy to find parts and better yet, buy them! Geez, they'll even show up in their own box with a graphic on them of what they are..darned clever! Joe (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Factory Price List - Tile Bricks

Some good stuff in this group, like those little 1x1 slopes in black and red for about half off the BrickLink price. As before, parts are in lots of 10 and prices are in USD. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Tile Bricks Part Color Price (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Factory price list - Sloping Bricks

Parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. (URL) As requested>, I've added the BrickLink Part IDs. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Sloping Bricks Part Color Price BrickLink Part ID (URL) slope 45°, 1x2> black .09 (URL) 3040> (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

"Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Iz0Mzp.3Aq@lugnet.com... (...) Can you list the part ID for the elements in the description? I use part ID's a lot on bricklink, and this would be of help when comparing LDD prices to (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

I've started compiling the prices for parts from the new LEGO Factory palette. The parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. I hope this will be useful to those who just want to buy bricks without assembling anything in LDD. Please let me know (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

  US S@H Phone Specials, May 3 to May 10

1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) US S@H Phone Specials, May 3 to May 10 B004 2x4 Black Low Ridge Slope 4.99 2.50 3736 Blue (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: Where to buy Legos at Manhattan, NY?

(...) The Times Square Toys 'R' Us has the largest selection I've seen in NYC, but the prices are not any different than a normal Toys 'R' Us. They do have a large selection of TRU exclusive sets though. The store is worth just going to see; there (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Where to buy Legos at Manhattan, NY?

Hello, I'm going to Manhattan, NY in a few weeks time and would like to know where to buy Legos from there? Preferably a place with a good selection of models (maybe older ones too) and a reasonable pricing (or are the prices fixed?). I have done (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Name Badge Kit with 1x1 Printed Tiles

(...) Unfortunately, and inexplicably, TLG redesigned the pattterns for all of these tiles, so these are different parts.[1] (URL) the letters on the newer tiles (from set 4294192) seem consistently smaller than those in set 4677 and most seem (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  LEGO Factory fulfillment is MAY 8 (was: LF Individual Parts Fulfillment)

(...) As you've all noticed, April 8th has come and gone with no change in LF. I did find out that there was a miscommunication, and since I dislike assigning blame or pointing fingers (like at Steve Witt for instance) I won't go into details. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Thanks, Steve. I'll assume they just decided to double the amount of dark red bricks they were planning on supplying for Factory at the last minute because they're expecting them to sell quickly. Jonathan (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) It looks like there has been some sort of back up in Billund (though you probably figured that out by now). This information was accurate last Thursday from the head of LEGO Factory, so imagine something weird must have thrown a kink into the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  KMart BOGO50 Sale Returns

this week. Now, if they only had any LEGO on the shelves. . . (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) --SNIP-- Here are my thoughts as the most recent person to kick up a fuss about mispostings of sales. Brief summary: don't worry, unless it's blatantly for your profit I'm unlikely to kick up any fuss ;) Long answer: I have no problem with (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) [snip] (...) This is a good question. I imagine this would be sort of case-by-case. Is there an existing history yet? I personally don't think such posts would be received badly unless they were annoying and obviously in one's own (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Anticipation... It's the thing of childhood; the thing of Christmas morning. For most of MY life, it's been the thing of LEGO. I'd rather know early, and bask in the glow of sweet, sweet anticipation, then stumble upon it last minute, falling (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) And it's looking like the joke's on your friendly neighborhood ambassador ;) I thought Saturday was an odd day to begin this type of program. I'm not seeing any change either. Hopefully something will happen in the next day or so. I'll try to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) LDD 1.5 is the current version. It's been out for quite awhile now. My guess is, it hasn't started yet. (April Fool's joke late, indeed ;-) ) HTH, -- joshua (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Has anyone successfully got this yet? I just tried downloading the new LDD 1.5, but don't see any new palettes, and a 3-piece model created with an old palette still gives me loads of extra parts. Enquiring minds want to know if I'm just being (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Not an official opinion (obviously) but I think your rationale is generally right, but it depends a bit on context. If I made a new castle creation using LDD and made a post that had a links to the BShelf gallery and the LEGOFactory page to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Hi Suzanne, This may have been discussed before. What is the posting etiquette for LEGO Factory creations? Can folks still use .announce.moc and a related theme (e.g. .space) or will they get flamed into having to post to something like (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Somehow I doubt that will happen. There may be some reordering of prices due to a newly competitive market, but I don't see a wholesale failure of BL, at least not for this reason. If TLC allows the ability to obtain certain "previously (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

Now lets see what sort of peices they offer. I've been less that thrilled with the previous selections. I can hear bricklink dealers shuttering around the world. (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) So I'm taking that update hasn't taken place yet: (URL) bargain!> (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) [ z e m i d o t n e t ]> :: creations :: moonbase :: shipyard (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) x-posted from lugnet.market.shopping to lugnet.lego -Suz (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) LMAO! Sorry, couldn't help myself - someone named "Earley" making a joke about being late? Too funny! ROSCO (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Sounds like a late April Fools :D (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) That is great news indeed! Also gives me hope that Lego Train Factory will be priced realistically (i.e. a typical car or engine won't end up costing $500+) Spencer (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Wow, great news Kelly and thanks for bringing it to our attention... I am glad the date is April 8th, one week earlier and I wouldnt have assumed this was a Kim Impossible. Cheers, Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

It looks like (URL) LEGO Factory> will begin individual brick fulfillment beginning tomorrow, April 8th. This means no more shipment of extra bricks when you order a model designed with LEGO Digital Designer (LDD). Instead of being based on a set of (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGO Name Badge Kit with 1x1 Printed Tiles

LEGO came out with a very similar project over a year ago. (URL) tiles and keychain were seperate though. Nice to see that they tweaked the letter ratio in the tiles so that there are more of the common letters. I have a small BUCKET full of (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Name Badge Kit with 1x1 Printed Tiles

(...) These were around a while ago in the UK and a lot of the shops on the last train layout had (URL) on black signs>! Unfortunatly I missed them and last time I was in a Lego store they had sold out of the tiles (which seem to be packaged (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Name Badge Kit with 1x1 Printed Tiles

(...) Kelly- Sounds like a useful item. With out last SCLTC layout, we started using the Brother P-Touch label maker system sold at Costco that costs $30 or so and supports the use of various width tapes that include black ink on clear or white, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Name Badge Kit with 1x1 Printed Tiles

I ran across something interesting at my local LEGO store, and had to pick it up: a make-it-yourself Key Chain Name Kit. It contains 73 pieces (59 of which are 1x1 black tiles with letters printed in silver) and retails for USD$4.99. (URL) The first (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA

Clifton, Thank you for checking on availability. I ultimately did not make it to the Tyson's Corner store this weekend. We were going to go on Monday, but our family event in Arlington ran late and DC traffic was a mess. Too bad I could not make (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA

(...) Bryan, You caught me in a great mood. I phoned the store and asked about inventory since you are visiting this weekend from out of town. The Potomac Mills store has the following: 1x4 in dark gray another bin that has brown in a very limited (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA

I will be in the Potomac Mills area this weekend and I might be able to stop by the LEGO store there. How is the Pick-a-Brick selection there? In particular I'm looking for gray, dark gray and brown bricks (old or new colors) in 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6 (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Old Grey 1x1 Plates at S@H

Shop @ Home is selling 90-piece bags of 1x1 plates for $2.99: <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG2 old very light grey> <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG3 old light grey> <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG4 old dark grey> <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG5 (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Batman Sets At LLCA

(...) I was there on Sunday, and snagged the Batmobile/twoface and Dragster/Catwoman sets. I like them, my kids love them. The batmobile is great, but has almost no ground clearance. The armored bank car is nice, but I'll swap it to all grey when I (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews, FTX)

  Batman sets and $CDN exchange

Anyone else notice Canadians are getting extra screwed with the exchange rate on the new sets? 7779 Bat Dragster $15 CDN $10 US (exchange 1.50) 7780 Bat Boat $30 CDN $20 US (exchange 1.50) 7781 Batmobile $45 CDN $30 US (exchange 1.50) 7782 Batwing (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Batman Sets At LLCA

All the new Batman sets except the large Batcave set were at LegoLand CA on Monday (3-13-06). I bought the Batmobile and Batwing sets. Pretty fun, and you gotta love the Batman and villains mini-figs. (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H & www.lego.com down?

(...) I was on the site earlier today before 2:00 PM eastern times. I placed several things in my cart and then moved them to my wish list. I then started searching other LEGO foreign sites to see what was available outside the U.S. While shifting (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H & www.lego.com down?

(...) Thanks for confirming that it's not just me! :) I think it likely that 'something happened' given that it was already down for several hours before this splash screen went up, together with the site misbehaving yesterday, and the timing of (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H & www.lego.com down?

(...) Yes, the site is currently down for maintenance it seems. They usually do this late at night, so doing it Friday afternoon seems odd unless something happened... (19 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H & www.lego.com down?

(...) lol ... sorry to reply to my own post, but I should have known that no sooner than I click on 'post' first time around that a page would go up confirming the site's down for maintenance, after several hours of 'error - page not found' ... I (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  S@H & www.lego.com down?

[These see to be the appropriate places to post?] Is the whole of lego.com frazzled right now? Or is it just me? I've noticed it down for maintenance before but not usually for this long. I noticed yesterday evening that my S@H wishlist had vanished (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Batman Sets are at Lego Shop at Home

(...) Hey, Mike Crowley reported on FBTB.net that he saw them at a LEGO store earlier this week. He posted some pics and discussed the sets (URL) in this thread>. Bruce (19 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:Iv3u6K.vu0@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I think is where the disconnect for me is. I find the "cup" aspect of P-a-B annoying. I have purchased quite a few (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) I have to admit, it's not time-efficient or really very cost effective (yes, with careful packing you can fit more... but with the way many of us buy LEGO, would buying another cup really kill you?). It is, in some ways, an experiential or (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:Iv2034.JDp@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ .. snipped ... ] I really don't understand doing this. Don't get me wrong, I am all for getting as much as you can in a cup. However, if you (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bricks & Blocks Outlet in Ontario

Alan, Thanks for the indepth report. Oh, and I enjoyed the interview I watched with you and commandN. It was a great interview. By the way, the book is great and I have given it to friends and families that have lots of bricks but do not know what (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) I've wondered if they filled the grab bags from stuff swept up off the floor from the PAB area and partly with parts from damaged boxes. I bought a grab bag last trip... it had Bionicle parts in it. :P --Mike. (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) Seeing as how I spend about an hour or two packing a single large cup, my wife is happier when I go at night when our kids are asleep :) (...) This time I had a cup packed so nicely the lady checking me out commented on it, and went and showed (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) I found it a little disconcerting as well. I'd look up/down a few bins at a time, figuring out what I wanted to buy... then I'd jump to the next section & had to refigure what I wanted to stuff into a cup... then I'd jump to the next section & (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) If you are looking for a particular brick or item, ask one of the sales people. I have found in dealing with the two outlets here in Virginia and the Orlando store that sometimes the bins are not refilled but there is an ample supply in the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) That would be very interesting. I saw some turnover in the four days I was there. I suspect they would sell even better if they (the store) would link certain part together somehow. They had two kinds of wheels (larger ones that mount to (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) November??? Bwahahahahahahahahhahahah! I'm going at the end of the week, it'll all be gone when I leave! No, seriously... Our last Disney vacation was about 5 days long. I talked my wife into letting me go into the store every day of our stay. (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) Well, I just did that again, and found it's still a nice selection. First, a lot of things are still there, specificly: (...) In addition, there were some nice new things as well, like plant leaves 4x3: (URL) light grey quarter cylinder (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bricks & Blocks Outlet in Ontario

(...) The connection between Bricks and Blocks and the CommandN interview came about when Brian (from CommandN) and I were trying to find a place to do the interview. I suggested the store and he thought it was a good idea. The noise level was a bit (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Bricks & Blocks Outlet in Ontario

(...) Hi Todd, I'm not a guru on B 'n B in Ontario, but I've been to the ones in St Jacobs (Waterloo) and Cookstown--they are nice stores with lots of stock of current sets. Both have PaB, thought hte last time I was in either of them, not a huge (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Bricks & Blocks Outlet in Ontario

Okay, so I am dutifully going to Bricks In My Pocket BimP each week and was astounded and pleased to learn about the CommandN reference to the site. So I start watching the web-cast of show #33 on CommandN and I learn about... BRICKS & BLOCKS OUTLET (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: S@H Sales of possible interest

In lugnet.market.shopping, (...) You can blame me for 4 Advent calendars. I picked up one at a slight discount (banged-up box) at the Lego store at the Mall of America a few months ago and liked the assortment of mini-figs and small parts well (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Anything Good at Nor.Cal. Lego Stores?

Anyone been to the Lego stores in San Mateo and Santa Clara recently? Is there anything good in PaB? Or on the shelves, that I can't think of? Or any good deals? I'm thinking about making a trip there this weekend, but don't want to waste the time (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

okay - so who bought them all?? Troy - I'm looking at you! :) "Jonathan Lopes" <juanito11217@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:It1MpA.tp8@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H Sales of possible interest

2005 Advent calendar: $4.99 (URL) : $2.99 Go get 'em. Jonathan (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU to Close/Convert 87 Stores

Here's the story from BusinessWeek: (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4504 (MF) at Brooklyn Target

(...) After Jonathan posted about the price of the 4504 (MF) sets, I quietly went to the local Targets in the DC area. Several of the stores showed inventory in the computer system, but there were no sets on the shelves. I suspected that the error (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4504 (MF) at Brooklyn Target

(...) I think they're gone. Someone emailed me asking me where they were located within the store. They could not find them when they were there. When I bought mine, you couldn't miss them as they were on an end cap on a main aisle. This leads me to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4504 (MF) at Brooklyn Target

Jonathan -- think they're still there? Do you think you'll be swingin' by there again anytime soon? (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego Brand Stores Day After Xmas sales

I know this post is a little late, but I managed to get to a Lego Store the day after Xmas and happily discovered quite few items on sale. I don't know if anyone else had similar finds, but this year I definitely plan on getting to a Lego Store (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  4504 (MF) at Brooklyn Target

The Target at the Atlantic Center Mall had appx 15-20 of these last night at $27.24 per copy. The tag and sign reads $78 & change but upon scanning the barcode I discovered the lower cost. They are 75% off the orig $108. I bought two. Otherwise the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) As an aside... "non-AFOLs... can be an odd bunch". I just had to point out how strange this would sound to *anyone* outside of the LEGO forums. That said... (...) For anybody who works with a PaB wall, what is the fastest moving piece? I'm (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

"ondrew hartigan" <ROJ2323@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message news:IsJKJ7.1yrK@lugnet.com... (...) It'd be nice to see PAB come to Australia, howver I have this odd feeling it may not be as easily doable for us Aussies. Everything has to get here one of (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Understocking? (Was Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin)

So, I hit 3 more area Targets today.... 1 had lots of (new) Lego (the new Classic Star Wars was what I most noticed), while the other 2 had... well, the line from the person working the Toy section should sum it up... Me: Excuse me, but do you have (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) Well if you ask nicely, someone in the correct hemisphere may just be nice enough to purchase PAB for you. I’ve been known to do it on occasion. ondrew (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) Quit yer whinin' and be grateful you even have pick-a-brick. I don't even have one in my hemishpere. a (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact