 Marketplace / Shopping / 12374
Re: S@H & www.lego.com down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 04:12:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher Fenter wrote:
[These see to be the appropriate places to post?]

Is the whole of lego.com frazzled right now? Or is it just me? I've noticed it
down for maintenance before but not usually for this long.

I noticed yesterday evening that my S@H wishlist had vanished and now this
evening the whole site (shop.lego.com and www.lego.com) seems to be down. Can
anyone else confirm this, and did anyone else notice the site 'misbehaving' the
last time they managed to get on there?

Maybe it has collapsed under the weight of Batman orders ... ?!!

I was on the site earlier today before 2:00 PM eastern times.  I placed several
things in my cart and then moved them to my wish list.  I then started searching
other LEGO foreign sites to see what was available outside the U.S.  While
shifting back to my wish list I got an error message.  I tried to reenter the
site several ways thinking that I had caused the error on my web browser.  I was
never able to reenter the site.  I guess I should be grateful that I was allowed
to do a few things before the error kicked me out.