 Marketplace / Shopping / 12370
12369  |  12371
Subject:
S@H & www.lego.com down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:23:12 GMT

[These see to be the appropriate places to post?]

Is the whole of lego.com frazzled right now? Or is it just me? I've noticed it
down for maintenance before but not usually for this long.

I noticed yesterday evening that my S@H wishlist had vanished and now this
evening the whole site (shop.lego.com and www.lego.com) seems to be down. Can
anyone else confirm this, and did anyone else notice the site 'misbehaving' the
last time they managed to get on there?

Maybe it has collapsed under the weight of Batman orders ... ?!!