 Marketplace / Shopping / 12408
12407  |  12409
Subject:
Where to buy Legos at Manhattan, NY?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:26:36 GMT

Hello,

I'm going to Manhattan, NY in a few weeks time and would like to know where
to buy Legos from there? Preferably a place with a good selection of models
(maybe older ones too) and a reasonable pricing (or are the prices fixed?).

I have done some searching in the internet and came across with Toys'r'us
(at Times Square). Is it of any good?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Tero