 Marketplace / Shopping / 12400
Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:43:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Joshua Delahunty wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Wilson wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   It looks like LEGO Factory will begin individual brick fulfillment beginning tomorrow, April 8th. This means no

Has anyone successfully got this yet? I just tried downloading the new LDD 1.5, but don’t see any new palettes, and a 3-piece model created with an old palette still gives me loads of extra parts.

Enquiring minds want to know if I’m just being dumb or if it hasn’t started operating yet!

Kevin Wilson

LDD 1.5 is the current version. It’s been out for quite awhile now.

My guess is, it hasn’t started yet. (April Fool’s joke late, indeed ;-) )

And it’s looking like the joke’s on your friendly neighborhood ambassador ;) I thought Saturday was an odd day to begin this type of program. I’m not seeing any change either. Hopefully something will happen in the next day or so. I’ll try to get confirmation from TLG and see what the schedule is.

Anybody got a towel I can borrow? I’ve still got a little egg I need to wipe off my face...

Kelly

Anticipation...

It’s the thing of childhood; the thing of Christmas morning. For most of MY life, it’s been the thing of LEGO.

I’d rather know early, and bask in the glow of sweet, sweet anticipation, then stumble upon it last minute, falling into the trap of instant gratification in-all-things.

So it’s all good (from my perspective). :-)

That said, I’d have liked a little less waiting on the NXT release. If LDD takes that long to rev, it’ll be slightly irritating. ;-)

I’m curious to see whether LDD even revs for this change. It seems more of a server-side and fulfillment change than something that needs to happen to LDD or its data.

-- joshua