 Marketplace / Shopping / 12418
12417  |  12419
Subject:
LEGO Factory price list - Tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 19:54:26 GMT

Parts are in lots of 10, prices are in USD. I skipped the Plates group for the moment. I’ll come back to them when I have more time.

There doesn’t seem to be a bulk discount. I tried the 1x1 tiles in light bley, and for lots of 100 and 1000, the price was still .07 each. So if you need more, just put one of the 10-count lots in your cart and increase the quantity.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations

Tiles

Part