 Marketplace / Shopping / 12379
12378  |  12380
Subject:
Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:05:42 GMT

I will be in the Potomac Mills area this weekend and I might be able to stop
by the LEGO store there.

How is the Pick-a-Brick selection there?

In particular I'm looking for gray, dark gray and brown bricks (old or new
colors) in 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6 sizes.

Does anyone have a list of what is currently available at Potomac Mills?

-- Bryan