 Marketplace / Shopping / 12381
Re: Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:19:47 GMT

Clifton,

Thank you for checking on availability. I ultimately did not make it to the
Tyson's Corner store this weekend. We were going to go on Monday, but our
family event in Arlington ran late and DC traffic was a mess.

Too bad I could not make it...

-- Bryan

"Clifton D. Chambers" <cdchamberssr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
How is the Pick-a-Brick selection there?

In particular I'm looking for gray, dark gray and brown bricks (old or
new
colors) in 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6 sizes.

Does anyone have a list of what is currently available at Potomac Mills?

-- Bryan

Bryan,

You caught me in a great mood.  I phoned the store and asked about
inventory
since you are visiting this weekend from out of town.

The Potomac Mills store has the following:
1x4 in dark gray
another bin that has brown in a very limited supply- This bin contains
1x2,
arches, and an assortment of brown parts, but again, very limited.
2x2 dark gray
Dark dray wing sides
There are some 20 different selections in pick a brick at any time.

The store received a shipment of 14 palettes yesterday and they have not
inventoried or checked what is in the shipment yet.  I did find out an
interesting fact.  The store has a turn-over about every two days.  I had
no
idea they were doing that kind of volume.  When you visit the store, if
you
don't see what you are looking for on the floor, ask one of the sales
team.
Most of the staff will let you take a look behind the wall.

There is a second store in the area that is a direct LEGO retail store at
Tyson's Corner.  Tyson's Corner is closer to Washington, DC than Potomac
Mills.
I also phoned the store and checked the inventory there for the colors you
asked
about.

1x2 brown
1x4 dark gray
1x1 dark gray
2x4 light gray
2x8 flat dark gray plate

The Tyson's Corner store received a shipment in the past few days but
contained
very little for pick a brick.

LEGO Outlet Store
2700 Potomac Mills Circle Suite 861, Woodbridge, VA 22192
(703) 490-1335

LEGO the Store
7966 Tysons Corner Centre, Mc Lean, VA 22102
(703) 848-2822