 Marketplace / Shopping / 12348
Re: 4504 (MF) at Brooklyn Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:00:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Sid Dinsay wrote:
Jonathan -- think they're still there?  Do you think you'll be swingin' by there
again anytime soon?

I think they're gone.  Someone emailed me asking me where they were located
within the store.  They could not find them when they were there.  When I bought
mine, you couldn't miss them as they were on an end cap on a main aisle.  This
leads me to believe they're gone.

Unfortonately, I don't plan on going back soon.  I have been to way to many
stores this holiday season.

Best,
Jonathan