 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11054
Re: Brickbay problems........again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 23:01:28 GMT

Therefore, would anyone care if he charged each member a year fee of USD • 10
? It ain't much to pay for all the services he provides, but it will give
him an extra profit of USD 32,000 emediately (under the circumstances that
everyone pays) and the amount will increase each day from the new members
that registrate them selves on the side. That way he'll have plenty more
money to get a reliable server provider and the needed equipment to keep • on
expanding the brickbay site.

What do you say ?

I must say that I think chargin on both ends is not such a good idea.  I
think sales volume would decrease dramatically if the buyers were expected
to pay just for the opportunity to buy anything.

Of course, i'd also not like to see any increase in the percentage charged
to sellers either.  But hey, that's just me!

In the end though, i'd like to not have these problems, so i'm sure that
we'll all go along with whatever Dan comes up with.  I sure whould hate to
have to back to giving all my time and money to eBay!  :(  (which is a far
inferior site, if you ask me!  And WAY too expensive now)

Troy