 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11046
Re: Brickbay problems........again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 15:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:
As for more "reliable" hosting - shared hosting is shared hosting.  It
almost doesn't matter who you're with - at some point you reach a cap simply
because a box can only do so much.  Not sure another provider would make
much difference if it was just going to be another shared solution.

Although if the actual problem is related more to the incompetence of the
staff at the current company, moving may help.  Kinda odd to think that
things went so well for so long and then turned bad, but who knows - they
might have had numerous layoffs, they may be letting newbies play with some
of the servers, etc.