 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11051
Re: Brickbay problems........again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 19:06:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Brown writes:

I'm pretty much the same way, although I'd kick in as a buyer, I'd rather
that sellers were carrying the extra weight.  As a seller I'd happily go 3%
- in fact I would have been willing to do 3% from day 1.

Yes, sellers should either carry ALL, or at least the large part, of any
increase. They can in turn raise prices.

I had a nice father send me a note, he wanted some garage doors for his son,
(but couldn't place an order because Brickbay was down). That may have been
his first ever Brickbay purchase. Probably not fair to stick him with a 10,
or even 5, dollar charge in order to buy... but I still told him that while
his order could be considered as "placed" I wanted him to place it on BB
once it came back up so Dan gets the commission, and so I can track it.

++Lar