 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11055
11054  |  11056
Subject:
Brickbay password problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 23:14:50 GMT

To anyone with helpful info,
        Yesterday (Fri., May 18) I tried to go to http://www.brickbay.com and
the site prompted me for a password.  The Brickbay site had never done that
before, but I figured it was no problem; I'd just enter my user name and
password.  I did that, but the site denied me access.
        If anyone knows why brickbay has restricted its access or what I need
to do to get into the site, I would greatly appreciate your help.
             Thanks,
                    David "Fuzzy" Gregory
                    david.gregory@student.oc.edu